Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thank you Disney...

Okay, so my kids watch their fair share of Disney Movies. I never claimed to be a perfect mother and sometimes Disney buys me a few minutes to do things that I might have a hard time fitting into my day otherwise...you know, things like cleaning a bathroom, making dinner, brushing my teeth, or going to the bathroom :) So it shouldn't surprise my that my super-observant kids come up with remarks like this...


T: Girls talk too much.
Mom: Is that right? Where did you hear that?
T: Peter Pan.

(As we are watching the new TinkerBell movie)
T: Hey! There are two things that fix things: Dads and Tinkers!





6 comments:

Vause Family said...

Our family favorite lately is "you got yourself in, now get yourself out" (Finding Nemo). Cute kids! Even cuter mom!

Matt and Julia said...

Love the big drool coming out of Calvin's mouth! You're awesome Lindsey!

La Belle Belge said...

Love the picture(s)! You look great Linds!So glad you update more often ha!ha! Counting down the weeks...

La Belle Belge said...

BTW, sorry I didn't get on the phone when Andy called the other day... I was putting kiddos to bed. We do need to talk some tine soon though...

Julie said...

These are so cute. Can't wait for the next blog.

The Cranney's said...

I love that picture Lindsey! It is like all the kids ganged up on you, I can relate to that feeling.