Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Family Pictures

So we decided it was time to bite the bullet and have a family picture done...not my favorite thing with four unpredictable kiddos to corrale. Luckily I have a friend, Kelsey who does a great job and has kids of her own so understands the inherent frustrations of photographing little ones.

Here are a couple of my favorites! The one of little Elisabeth melts my heart - it is so sweet. And then there is the family picture...I can't help but smile everytime I see it...it is such a perfect representation of our family (normal, normal, normal...SPAZ!) Although the crazy child (or parent) rotates someone is always filling that role! Poor Tal...too bad for him I LOVE this picture so it will probably haunt him for the rest of his life!

P.S. If you want to get the full-effect of the family picture click on it to make it bigger :)



7 comments:

Vause Family said...

That is hilarious! Love the pictures!

La Belle Belge said...

Wow! You are officially a "large" family (although by European standard you had already passed the treshold with 3 ;-). You all look great--with the Laws signature (a bit of craziness :))). Elizabeth totally redeems herself in this adorable solo picture. You can be proud of yourself for managing to get your family pictures done. We skipped last year, hopefully we'll get it in this year (it is hard without Kelsey around). Sorry I haven't managed to call you yet... I do think about you all the time and hope that you are doing okay... Luvs.

Jen S said...

I did click on the family one to get the full effect!! I just love Tal. It's so funny cuz he is such a good kid - if he were a troublemaker we would expect that sort of thing. It's just so cute. You all look great and I love the outfits. Oh and Elizabeth is just gorgeous, I could kiss that little face forever!

Julianne said...

What an dorable family! I love the blue and yellow combination - very springy scheme. Thanks for posting.

Julia said...

That was awesome! Talmage is so funny! Your hair is so long Lindsey- it looks beautiful!

Whitney said...

You should buy an 8x10 of the family just for posterity sake. We love Tal!

mandy harline said...

oh, we love you guys! a perfect family pic if you ask me :) you look sooooo gorgeous...as always. would it be strange if we hung that sweet picture of elisabeth on our wall ?? she's beautiful!