Saturday, August 21, 2010

Our little scavenger...

Calvin is a scavenger - I mean a "hard-core-never-going-to-starve-even-if-I'm-stranded-in-the-middle-of-the-Sahara" scavenger. He has this sixth-sense regarding the presence of food. It makes me laugh whenever I find him in the middle of a scavenge - and it happens quite regularly...
Banana anyone? Notice that Calvin didn't stop with one...I believe I counted three conquered peels!
Calvin in the cereal cupboard - happy isn't he?


Naomi's Birthday Cupcakes. At least I got to him before he devoured the whole lot!

4 comments:

mandy harline said...

hooray! you updated your blog!! i really miss you. i haven't seen your new house yet....your should post pics :)

Julie said...

I've really missed you on the blog too. Calvin & hi s grandma have a lot in common...

Julia said...

ha ha ha! Mom, you are hilarious! I've missed you too Lindsey!

Jen S said...

isn't he so adorable?!! maybe if you fed the poor chap, he wouldn't have to do it himself. hee hee