Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cute Pics...

Since I have been remiss in my blogging over the last couple of months here are some pics to tell the tale...


The Rodeo is a big deal here in Houston...so Naomi's school had their annual Rodeo Day Parade...

We went to the park and Elisabeth dragged the two lunch boxes all over the playground...

We've had a little of this...

And a lot of this...

Andy bought a basketball hoop. Not the in-ground one that he really wants...but it'll hold us over for now. It has been a huge hit!

Andy figured out the perfect Valentines Day gift. A bouquet of my favorite candy..

Tal celebrated his "100 days" of school! It's a pretty big deal in kindergarten so they have all the kids make these shirts with a hundred of something on them. We chose a little of everything that Tal loves...I think this shirt weighed 5 pounds!

More interesting additions to the Calvin sleeping saga...

Andy took a week off of work and we had a "staycation" We stayed at home and got all sorts of useful things done. It was actually a really fun week - I'd definitely recommend it...

Elisabeti loved the staycation - we spent a lot of time digging in the yard...

Tal continues to love to "build" things. I opened the fridge one morning to find this little dude smiling at me...can you see his face? It was so funny and cute I didn't even get mad that he'd used one of my yummy Lindt truffles...

5 comments:

Vause Family said...

Oh, your family is growing up so fast! Love all the updates and can't believe Elisabeth is 1!

Julia said...

Your posts made my day!! I love those kids!

Julie said...

Oh Lindsey. Thank you so much for blogging. You make my day too.

Rachel said...

I third that...your posts totally make my day!! Keep them coming!

Maria said...

Yayy Andy for getting that Valentine's gift together! Your family is beautiful and I love keeping up through your blog. I can't believe Elisabeti is one. Naomi is looking like such a big girl too. I miss you guys!