Monday, September 30, 2013

Where to begin...

I have not completely abandoned my blog.  I promised I would update it and here we are.  The only problem is I'm not sure where to begin. A few bullet-points seem in order.
  • Buster is no longer a resident of the Law household.  If there has ever been anything to convince me that 4 children is plenty for me it was getting a dog.   
  • We finished our first repat.  It was awesome and included lots of Costco pizza.
  • We made it back to Saudi. (This deserves it's own bullet point because it was really hard to get myself on that plane.)
  • Calvin started Kindergarten and learned to ride his bike without training wheels.
  • Beti taught herself how to swim.  How are my kids growing up so fast? My heart is breaking.
  • We traveled.  
Life is good.  We're happy and the kids seem to be adjusting to life here.  Small victories are what we're counting - and they're the best kind.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Yes, where was you? We miss you guys, have a lot to tell. I am trying to catch up myself. Tell your kids hi and give them a big hug from us! I smile when I see some fun pictures of you guys.