Thursday, October 24, 2013

First things first.

Just to cover all our lost ground.  Here are some pictures of the Season in Saudi...

 We managed a Christmas tree.  It was small but beautiful.
 I just want to memorialize the fact that I made my kids matching Christmas outfits.  It seemed like the right thing to do.

 I love this picture.  Even though it's a little fuzzy. Look.  They can be happy.

 This is our version of a gingerbread house.  I should get extra points for letting them do all the decorating.
 Lots of extra points.
 I love this picture.  And not just because it's one of the few decent pictures of me taken while going through the ugly-growing-my-hair-out stage.
This gentleman dresses up for the kids on camp.  Beti had pink eye (I didn't know, okay?).  Merry Christmas.

No comments: