Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Okay, okay


This is us at the beach with our neighbors -good times, even though it rained most of the time :(


Naomi at her P-A-R-T-Y! Yum Yum!

This is what we do for fun - drive around and find tractors and big trucks and tractor for Tal to pose with.
Okay, so we came home from the movie and this is how Naomi was sleeping - I am sure the picture does NOT do this situation justice - so use your imagination :)


I got my hair cut tonight - fabulous isn't it :)


Okay, I know this has taken me FOREVER - but in my defense I was waiting to download some pictures and then our freezer/fridge broke so we were preoccupied with that. So here we are. It's been a while. We had a great 4th of July - BBQ'd with some friends and then watched (yes, I said watched not made fireworks) from our bedroom window. Andy's studying hard for the bar - two weeks from today, so it's really crunch time. I'm glad it's him and not me. Other than that we've just been hanging out - we did go to the beach with my neighbor. Her aunt has a beach house there and so she took her two kids and I took Tal and Naomi - it was really fun. We also went and saw Sicko - it's Michael Moore's new movie about health care reform. Now, before you swear it off - give it a chance he actually makes some pretty good points (Sorry I know we're kind of hard-up for entertainment down here) I guess that's it. What I want to know is where is Dustin - he hasn't blogged for like a week. Also, I just want you all to know that I check your blogs everyday even if I don't post very regularly.

6 comments:

Vause Family said...

Hey Linds! Cute pictures and darling kids even though they do look like Andy! I'm glad things are going well for you. Wish Andy good luck on the bar. Can't wait for that one!

Jessica said...

oh my goodness!! lindsey!! what are you doing to your children! can i just say that i totally wish i was there to see you you and andy walk in and see that. that is awesome. just ten more days!! i love you. tell andy good luck!!

The Cranney's said...

All I can say is Naomi that does not look like a comfortable sleeping position. I am glad you are doing well I love your new hair cut. Tell Andy to keep studying hard.

Rachel said...

your hair is so cute! and i just laughed out loud at the picture of naomi sleeping! i love it!haha

Sadie said...

Talk about a wedgy. I another movie recomendation is Mrs. Potter. SO good it is a true story about beatrice potter who wrote peter rabit

Jessica said...

B-O-R-I-N-G!!