Saturday, June 23, 2007

She's One!




I can't believe it's been a year! We decided to celebrate with some cake and ice cream. I thought making this cake looked like fun (I'm not sure how I feel about it now :)). All day long as I was making the cake Tal would ask me if we could sing Happy Birthday because he knew as soon as we sang it we could eat the cake. It's actually a miracle either of them are sleeping tonight because they had so much sugar today. By the way, this cake took me 5 hours and several tubs of icing not to mention the havoc it wreaked on my kitchen! However, I did enjoy playing house - I felt like Donna Reed (Jess, you probably don't even know who that is :))

"What? You think a body like this comes without a little work??"

11 comments:

Sadie said...

That cake is amazing. Man I hope when I am a mom that I will do cool things like that. Good job lindsey.
Naomi picture is soo cute.

Jessica said...

dont worry sadie you wont!! just kidding!! you will probably be the best of all of us!!

Jessica said...

oh and you punk! you stole my background!!

Mom and Dad said...

Lindsey, You are quite amazing. I'm so impressed. We just watched this cake challenge on TV and I think you might want to enter it and see if you can win 10,000 dollars.

Lindsey said...

Thanks guys - that's just what my ego needed. And what can I say Jess? This background looks better on me :)

Angela said...

I was just making a comment on Kelsey's blog (which I saw because you told me about her photography website), and wondered if the Lindsey who had commented was the same Linsey I knew... and lo and behold it is! I love blogging, and I am excited that you've joined the blogging world! I'll send you an evite to view mine...

By the way, that CAKE is AMAZING! Another talent I didn't know you had!

Jessica said...

who IS donna reed?

The Cranney's said...

Happy Birthday Naomi! That cake is amazing I took cake decorating even and I wouldn't attempt that.

Rachel said...

once again lindsey, you're amazing!

Jessica said...

dude naomi is starting to look like andy

Kelsey said...

Way cute Linds! Good job! It's time for an update, chica!