Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's a ... Boy ??

Hi all,

Well, that's right it looks like another little boy is on his way. We are really excited - not that we don't love Naomi - but she has really given us a run for our money!! I had an ultrasound the other day and the technician thinks it may be a little guy. I am only 14 weeks so it's really early to tell - she said not to buy anything yet - but I've attached pictures so you can see for yourself . We really like the name Calvin - I know it's a little unique but then I guess it fits :)






6 comments:

Mark said...

Everyone thinks Calvin is a great name for our little grandson. Thanks for the first pictures. Also, for the recipe.
Love,
Grandma Law

Angela said...

Another boy! What fun. I don't know what's harder, the all boy adventure and energy, or the all girl drama queens; they're both loveable and challenging in their own unique ways, aren't they?

Calvin's a great name. It's Doug's grandpa's name, and I think it's making a come back. I've heard of two baby Calvin's born this year.

Vause Family said...

Yeah for boys! Dan and I liked the name Calvin a while ago. Good name. Cal and Tal. Do you have a nickname for Naomi?

Sadie said...

I am so excited for you. I wish I was pregnant but I know a time and a season to everthing

Jen S said...

love the pix! in a few yrs maybe we'll be able to tell when we take the ept at home!! was fun today! love ya

Melody said...

Hey, is this official or what? Is it a boy?
We also need your address so we can send you a little something.
melody.aa@gmail.com