Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Twins

Okay don't get excited - I am not having twins. The other day I was watching Nickelodeon (look - every self-respecting mom does it) and I came across this show - Zoey 101. Anyway the star of the show is Jaime Lynn Spears (Britney's little sister) - I swear this girl is THE twin of Jessica (my little sis). I couldn't peel my eyes away. I found a picture to compare but you actually have to watch her in action to get the whole effect. The similarities are amazing! I guess if Jessica is Jaime Lynn Spears - that would make me Britney - not an entirely bad thing (in the 1998 "Hit me baby one more time" kind of way) Love you!



Jaime Lynn Spears



Jessica Lynn Draper

2 comments:

Jessica said...

ah lindsey!! i love that your thinking of me even when i am not around!! and i guess i can see a little resemblance there. at least more than i do with sadie normally. :) oh but i did find a picture the other day that made me look like you. :)

The Cranney's said...

Lindsey,
I definantly think we better think of you as the old Britany and not the one who sang at the music award show this year. I agree about the daylight savings time there is no Mom of little kids who gets an extra hour of sleep in the fall. Unfortunantly I got so sick of Nickolodean at our house I used the paretal controls to block it out, I never thought I would turn into that kind of parent, I guess I am no fun anymore. I am sure there are lots of spelling errors but I am to tired to care at this point. Love you.