Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Incredibles!

So for Halloween I had this great idea that we would dress up as the Incredibles (you know - from the Disney Movie) since our family had all the characters covered. About three days before Halloween I realized that I hadn't figured out how I was going to do this yet. Luckily, I was in Utah where my mom and sister helped me scour the shelves of Target for all the right pieces. It turned out pretty cute (Andy did wonder about my sanity when I took the kids trick-or-treating in leggings and a swim-suit bottom! [I forgot Spencer was here too - so he probably thought I was really crazy]) and it was fun. I couldn't get Andy to commit to the full-tights and gloves outfit but he did wear an Incredibles shirt under his suit - kind of like Superman :)

We flew home from Utah on Halloween and I let the kids wear their costumes on the plane - I think it earned us a few bonus points with the crew and they were easy to spot as the raced through the airport!



All the kids at a neighborhood Halloween Party!


Naomi (aka Violet) and Tal (aka Dash) - this picture doesn't really do the costumes justice - they really looked very cute :)



Andy didn't tell me my shirt was see-through. Thanks hon!

Don't we look like serious crime fighters? Interesting that I'm the only one smiling...hmmm



3 comments:

Elaine Pettit said...

Ahhh that is too cute...How are you guys doing....Tal is so grown up...Miss you guys around.

The Cranney's said...

I was laughing so hard when I saw you in your full attire! I even made Hunter and Ryan come look at the pictures. Don't feel too bad about Andy, I still cannot get Ryan to commit to lime green leggings so we can go as Kermit the frog and Miss Piggy.

Rachel said...

I heard the costumes were awesome and am glad you posted so I could see them! They are definitely cool!