Sunday, December 27, 2009

Amazing Grandma's!

Andy and I have amazing mom's. They are so talented - I feel really bad for my kids who will have no one to turn to for help with the domestic arts but in the meantime I have fully taken advantage of my mom and mom-in-laws amazing gifts!


My mom made this dress for Naomi and she hasn't stopped twirling since she got it! It is SO cute - the pictures don't even do it justice! She's holding her Sleeping Beauty doll because she feels like a princess when she wears this - she walks around saying, "Make it pink...No, Make it blue!" Pretending that she is the blue version and her doll is the pink one.


This is Naomi's version of smiling for the camera...we're working on it :)


Andy's mom knit all 3 of the kids these adorable stuffed animals! They are incredible. I don't know why Calvin chose this moment to be a dog - but he loves his little animal and carries it around in his mouth like he is a doggy.

5 comments:

ckwarr said...

That is a beautiful dress, I've been contemplating sewing a new dress for Kayley, I may look for a pattern like that. Your kids are so adorable!!

mandy harline said...

yay! i love all of your updates! i can't believe what a little lady naomi is ;)

mandy harline said...

oh, and the video or your new doggy is so funny!

The Law Spot said...

We love the video of Calvin. Evan promptly decided he wanted to be a doggie too!

La Belle Belge said...

Love the pics! Naomi is gorgeous, Tal is such a handsome little guy and Calvin looks just like Tal when he was little so cute and smiley. It's great to see you all through the blog. Thanks for sharing.