Sunday, December 27, 2009

"Lindsey...You're HUGE!!"

Really?? Does anyone ever want to hear that? Even better, does any woman eight months pregnant want to hear that? As if I didn't know. So, thank you dear brother. Yes, I know I am huge...and I can't bend over...or see my toes...or do a million other things normal people can do...thank you for reminding me. :)

I was going to post a picture of myself - but I couldn't get up the courage to take belly pictures so you'll have to use your imagination :)

1 comment:

La Belle Belge said...

Some of the things we have to endure while pregnant ha!ha! A few weeks ago Loic watched Kung Fu Panda for the first time. Then came the comment: Mommy you are Panda!" Me: Why? Because your are BIG! (very much emphasized the BIG). All I could say was, thanks Loic... Say it as it is.