Monday, October 18, 2010

Look what I did!

I convinced the kids to dress-up together for Halloween. This is probably going to be the last year I can manage it - I had to promise Tal a really cool sword for his Captain Hook costume...but I am so excited (I know, I know - super-dork) They agreed to be Peter Pan characters. Tal is going to be Captain Hook (thank you ebay), Naomi is going to be Wendy, Calvin is going to be Peter Pan (won't he look cute in green tights) and Elisabeth is going to be Tinkerbell. I figured out all the costumes but Naomi's. They really don't sell a Wendy costume. So look what I did this weekend!!

It looks better on - but you get the idea...


I know it's nothing fancy (and trust me there are plenty of mistakes) - but I couldn't find a blue nightgown so I made one. In the interest in full disclosure - my mom was here to tutor me...but I did it. I think I'm going to try a regular dress next!

7 comments:

Julie said...

How adorable. I am looking forward to reading your blog after Halloween!

Jen S said...

awesome!! so cute! can't wait to see the green tights. :) my kids are totally into Peter Pan right now, so you'll have to have the kids model for us! :)

Sara said...

Hey that turned out so so cute. I can't wait to see the whole crew! Way to go!

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia said...

Wow! Good work! I just got a sewing machine and can't imagine tackling a dress! Awesome!

Maria said...

Awesome!! Now you have to teach me. I can't wait to see pics of the whole gang. You guys always do great Halloween costumes. What are you and Andy going to be?

The Law Spot said...

Ok, now I'm TOTALLY impressed!