Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Another Halloween has come and gone! We had a great time and the kids got enough candy to ensure a permanent sugar rush for the next three months. Luckily I have no problem helping them out in that department - maybe at the rate I'm going it'll be gone by week's end! I love Halloween!


It was all I could do to get them to sit still long enough for a picture!

Captain Hook

Wendy

Peter Pan...notice the candy already on it's way to his mouth?
Tinker Bell
On the way to the Ward Trunk or Treat!
The whole crew. Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Mr. Darling, Tiger Lilly, Tinker Bell and Wendy.

Wow! These two are having a good time!

The morning after...

5 comments:

mandy harline said...

Ah, sooooooo cute and sooooo creative! I love you guys! You are mom of the year for sure. Miss you lots!

Elaine Pettit said...

Adorable kiddos...and you are so creative...well-done on that dress it looks great!

Sara said...

So so cute. I love Elizabeths smile. Such a cute family.

The Cranney's said...

I love how you guys always dress up as a theme for Halloween. Maybe next year the Wizard of Oz.

The Law Spot said...

You guys are the CUTEST! I LOVE that you coordinate your Halloween costumes! You seriously out-do yourselves every year!