Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Have you ever...

Have you ever held a baby and felt all of your troubles melt away? Every once in a while I will be holding Calvin or Naomi (she still likes to be held) and I can just feel all of the tension and stress in my life disappear - it's the best kind of medicine :)

Tonight when I was putting Tal and Naomi to bed Tal said:

"Mom, I love you more, I love you 59 times: I love you because..." and then started listing all of the reasons he loves me which include my head, my heart and my "goodness" :) (I know he threw this in there because I didn't lose my temper at dinner when he trashed my bedroom :)) he also love his dad because "he takes care of us by killing all of the bad bugs" :) Is there anything cuter than a four year old?

Naomi has discovered the world of makeup. Now anytime she sees someone on TV with lipgloss she quickly declares how pretty that person is and that she must be a princess. I am trying to convince her that she does not have to wear lipgloss to be a princess :)

4 comments:

Vause Family said...

Four yr. olds are the cutest! Sounds like your kids are just great. Would love to see a picture!

Rachel said...

That post makes me smile! So dang cute!!! I wish I could see all of you more often.

La Belle Belge said...

I love the jump from November to March ha!ha! Where are the pictures of those cute kiddos? Our kids will never forget their Kingwood friends because while they are makin gnew ones we are entertaining the memories they have of their far away friends (ie: Friends picture album that we take to Church every Sunday and they look at during Sacrament, pictures slide show that they view on the computer a couple of times a week, they love the ones at your house when they are taking turns wearing the dinosaur costumes, all the birthdays, etc.). The best thing is that they never get tired of it. Anyways, all this to say that we love you, miss you and will never forget you-even if/when communication is sporadic...

Jen S said...

your blog is so gorgeous! you figured it out! ;0