Friday, March 20, 2009

I love my kids...

A few more funny quotes from yesterday:

T: My bum is itchy...I think I'll have to itch it forever. (I'm not kidding - that is exactly what he said :))


T: Thank you, my lady for making this wonderful, yummy surprise. (His comment on dinner last night)


N: Help! Help! I'm in a cage.
T: Don't worry, I'll help you.
N: Thanks Prince.

And one more funny thing. Naomi is potty-training (3 days in big girl undies!!) So she got to pick out a prize. She wanted a Cinderella dress, I found one at Target that could also pass for her Easter dress. As soon as we got home she wanted to wear it, and as soon as she put it on she started twirling and singing (if you listen very closely you can hear that she is singing "I know you" from Sleeping Beauty) - pretty priceless :)

5 comments:

Jen S said...

love the momma commentary in the video! :) so cute!! we should count how many times she spun around... i can't believe she didn't fall over!! love the dress and go you for killin' 2 birds!

La Belle Belge said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you are updating more often now =). They are SO cute and funny. By the way, please DO move to Zurich anytime--if Andy is ever inclined to work for a psychotic narcissic boss then tell him to send his resume to B&M Zurich... at least they pay for fancy hotels and restaurants for the whole family... I can't wait to see you!!! I keep praying for nothing bad to happen that would prevent any of us to make it. Anyways, I'll try to call you soon (in the meantime I'll write novels on your blog :). XOXO

La Belle Belge said...

BTW, now you are really putting the pressure on me to get Loic potty trained. My new excuse is that I have to wait for the Summer because he has too many layers right now and it's just a pain so he goes only morning and night but that's it, I know I'm bad...

La Belle Belge said...

Oh, and Naomi's hair is just too cute!

Rachel said...

Well my lady, I am laughing my head off right now!!!