Monday, November 14, 2011

Tal and Naomi

Tal and Naomi are the best. Right after school started I walked past Tal's room while he and Naomi were playing. This is what I heard.

Tal: Naomi, if I walk past you at school you say, "Hey bro," and then I'll say, "Hey sis." Let's try it.
Naomi: Hey bro.
Tal: Not like that. That's too forgiving (clearly not understanding the word...) More like this, "hey, bro." (his best cool-kid imitation)
Naomi: Oh, okay. "Hey bro."
Tal: Hey sis. (literally shrugging his shoulders in his nonchalant, no-big-deal, I-run-into-my-"sis"-everyday voice)

It was awesome. I can't wait to see Tal practicing in the mirror.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

That is hilarious! No doubt my brother and I had a similar conversation.

Julia said...

HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

That is TOO funny.
Mom