Tuesday, November 1, 2011

We read you Zordon...

Posted by Picasa
Those of you who know who "Zordon" is will truly appreciate our themed Halloween costumes this year.

Last year I knew that if I was going to convince my kids to dress alike again I was going to have to bring it to their level. I really love seeing my kids dressed alike so...Power Rangers Unite!

There are many, many different versions of the power rangers so we don't exactly match but it was close enough.

Apparently, there aren't very many 2 year old little girls wanting to dress like the pink power ranger so Elisabeth had to settle for being the hulked-up blue power ranger. She owned it.


Oh, and this was the first year we actually tried to carve our pumpkins. I got one of those carving kits on clearance last year...not too hard and loads of fun!

4 comments:

Vause Family said...

Love it!

Julie said...

Oh Lindsey,
I am SO happy to see you all finally. Your hair is adorable! The kiddos are SO CUTE.

Maria said...

Beautiful. Enrique is proud of your costume theme. I wrote you last week to let you know we are coming to Houston for the holidays! Will you guys be around? We will be celebrating Enrique's birthday there too on Jan 2nd. Your hair looks soooo good!I didn't know you cut it. Send me more pics.

Lauren said...

That first picture is too perfect for words.