Friday, November 26, 2010

The beginning of the end.

It's happening. Elisabeth is growing up. It's such a bittersweet time I just want to hang on to every moment. However, there are some definite signs that time is passing whether I want it to or not.

For the past month everytime I go to get her out of her crib she is standing at the side saying some baby version of "momma" - at least I think that's what she's saying :)

Her bottom two teeth have poked through - one more than the other so she looks like she should be nicknamed "one-tooth"

She crawled up the stairs for the first time - not my favorite phase!

Oh, I love this girl!!

Her favorite smile! (Yes, those are apple cores in her hands. Calvin [did you see the scavenger post?] loves to eat two or three apples at a time and leave his cores around...clearly El doesn't mind even if mom does :))

1 comment:

Sara said...

That is the most classic look for her, she is a doll.