Friday, November 26, 2010

More adventures with Calvin.

Calvi has never been a great sleeper - the most difficult (by a long shot) of the four- but things have gotten a little interesting over the last few months. Calvin has gotten really creative with his sleeping arrangements...we're never sure what we're going to find when we go up to check on him before we go to bed.


That's his toybox. He keeps his stuffed animals in there so maybe it just looked really comfy...


This is under Talmage's bed. You see his superhero's scattered around - I just can't figure out why he went under there to begin with.


At least he stayed in the bed this time. Poor guy - he was pooped!


I guess he decided that if he couldn't sleep in the toybox with his "pets" then he would bring them all into bed with him.

5 comments:

Ward Family said...

Just found your blog! That is too funny about Calvin...hose little ones are so creative sometimes!

Sara said...

That is so hilarious, I love all those positions he was found in. He is such a sweet boy.

Julie said...

What a cutie.

Julia said...

I am dying laughing over the one on the bed! That image will get me through church tomorrow! Ha ha ha!

The Law Spot said...

He cracks me up! We need to get him and Evan together at bed time. I swear they are the only kids who wouldn't sleep if we'd let them!