Monday, November 22, 2010

Blah, Blah, Blah

A few weeks ago as we were walking Tal to school I was trying to convince Naomi that wearing a helmet was non-negotiable...

Mom: Naomi! If you do not get that helmet on your head right now you will NEVER ride your bike to school again!
Naomi: (Looking at me with absolute lack of concern and putting her hand up) Blah, Blah, Blah.
Mom: What? What! (Thinking: "No you didn't! You did NOT just "blah, blah, blah" me)

A few months ago:
Tal: Mom, did you know the Incredible Hulk has an uncle?
Mom: No, I didn't know that.
Tal: Yep! He's called the Incredible Sulk!

Apparently, I have Uncle Dustin to thank for the Incredible Sulk. One night when he was babysitting he came up with this story to warn against the consequences of whining...ha ha! I love it!

2 comments:

Vause Family said...

Those are classic! Glad you documented it!

The Law Spot said...

Ah, they grow up too fast!