Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bad Day.

Yesterday was a bad day. Okay, maybe not the worst day ever but bad enough that by 5:00 I was ready to take a shower and crawl in bed. It was just one of the those days...you know the kind when things like this happen:

  • 3 of the 4 kids were sick. Not stay in bed sick...more like scream-at-mom-until-she-wants-to-cut-her-eardrums-out sick.
  • My house smelled like poop and I couldn't find the source...not a good thing with 4 small kids and a puppy.
  • My car smelled like poop - I knew the source (mildew from a killer rain storm) but it didn't help.
  • I had to pay a bill at Wal-Mart (need I say more)
  • While attempting to pay said bill I realized that I didn't have my credit card and I had no way to pay...I had to get Andy's credit card and wait in line AGAIN.
  • Had to wait behind the world's slowest man at the redbox when I was just trying to return a movie!
  • While unloading my groceries from Wal-Mart a guy backed up and hit my cart...luckily I had already taken the kids out.
  • While fuming about the idiot who hit my cart - I cut my finger on the cart
  • My doctors office calls to "give me bad news" (never start a phone call this way) about some blood work they had taken...they lost it and I have to go have it drawn again. Did I mention they had to stick me three times in both arms? And I have to be fasting?
  • I go thru the ATM just as the bank experiences a powersurge and the ATM machine eats my debit card...did you know that can happen?

Anyway, I feel a little better after putting in down in bullet point...

3 comments:

mandy harline said...

oh, dear goodness....that was indeed a bad day. if i was there, i would have brought you over a sonic treat :)

La Belle Belge said...

Oh Lindsey, what a day! But you survived... If I ever feel like my day isn't going too well, I'll come and read your post ;-).

Jen S said...

are you kidding!!! man, all in one day??? stink