Thursday, September 2, 2010

Calvin turned 2!

Somehow I have lost all of my pictures from Calvin's Birthday :( But just so he knows how much I love him - here are a few of my favorite things about him:

I love to watch him run - the way he catapults his whole body towards his objective

I love how he's teaching us what it means to be a boy. Into everything, making messes, loads of energy...phew!

I love the way he plays doggie - his way of getting mom to stop and pet him :)

I love to watch his mind work. He is such a little engineer - even though he can't communicate I feel like I can see the wheels turning!

I love how much he loves Naomi. I never anticipated the connection he would have to her - I thought he'd stick to his brother - but he adores his sister!

I love that even with all the frustration he is feeling at his lack of communication I can still glimpse what a sweet, sweet boy he is.

Calvin has such a good heart - I felt this the moment I first held him. What a joy to have in our home!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Oh! He is such a cutie! Look at the blue eyes! Perfect description of his running!