Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Big 3-0!



That's right - I turned 30 this year. No big deal - right? I didn't think so until a couple of days before the big day when Andy and I were driving to the store - this is how the conversation went:

A: You're going to be THIRTY??!! (Said with a great look of disgust/outrage)
L: Uh, yeah - you're just figuring this out?
A: I can't believe you're going to be thirty. (Tone of disbelief/resignation)
L: What's the big deal? You've been thirty for a couple of years.
A: Yes, but it's okay for me to be thirty. It's NOT okay for me to married to a thirty-year-old...that's so old.

Wow. Really, I told him he better start shopping for a newer model because like it or not I am (gasp) getting older :) I think he's over it now that the shock has worn off :)
Last candles at Dairy Queen or Freudian slip??

1 comment:

Julia said...

HA HA HA! I can totally hear Andy's voice in this!