Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wicket

So, we did it. We made the plunge and did something we said we'd never do (the first sign that we would indeed do it)...we got a puppy! I was visiting an out-of-town friend at her moms - who had just gotten an adorable little Shih Tzu. We thought he was so sweet and when she mentioned that her mom might not be able to keep him I casually said she should let me know if he needed a new home. I didn't actually think her mom would be ready to let him go, nor did I think there was anyway Andy would go for it...well, I was wrong on both counts. He is a wonderful little guy who the kids are totally taken with. There were a couple of rocky weeks in the beginning but somehow the little guy has worked his way into my heart too!

By the way, he is named Wicket after the Eewok...not to be confused with Wicca (the cult) or Wicked (the play).


This picture cemented Wicket's place in our home - can you tell how much she loves him?



Little Rascal

2 comments:

Julia said...

Not to leave a comment on every post but...

I'm so excited you got a puppy! Wicket's cousin Poppy says "hi!"

Vause Family said...

Awesome. Hopefully you won't regret it!