Thursday, September 2, 2010

Naomi Turned 4!

Naomi turned 4 in June. I can't believe how fast time is flying. She has really blossomed into a fun girl. Here are a few of my favorite things.

  • I love the way she gets really serious when she is talking about something important. Her eyes get big and her expressions get really exagerated.
  • I love the way she will sit and hold her baby sister while she cries. Tal and Calvin will abandon the baby when she starts to cry but Naomi will just sit there and try to soothe her.
  • I love how she can make anything girlie (remember "cinderella hulk") but isn't afraid to get dirty or wrestle with her brothers.
  • I love how enthusiastic she is about her new adventures even though she is afraid "no one will be her friend"
  • I love how she tries to make people happy.
  • I love how much love she has to give. She will sit and pet the dog for hours just happy to have found an outlet for her affection.

She is a beautiful girl and we are so lucky to have her in our family! She decided she wanted a My Little Pony party - which lets be honest, was just as much fun for me as it was for her!



Birthday girl!


That's her "Cutie Mark" on her cheek - pretty cute!


The little ponies!


Making "pony tails" which were really just barrettes with their choice of ribbon that they could wear for the pony races!

No comments: